The terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 except for professional photographers.
2. A maximum of three photographs may be submitted per person.
3. The closing date for entries is midnight, 30th June 2021. Photographs should be sent to .
4. There will be 1 winner and the prize is a £50 voucher. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative offered.
5. The winner will be notified by Friday 9th July 2021.
6. The photograph/s must be of the great outdoors with no adults or children present.
7. Any entry must be your original work and it must not infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights. In addition, all entries must be produced legally without trespassing on any land and no wildlife or habitats should be harmed, put at risk or unduly disturbed in the process.
8. By submitting an entry, you agree Dynamic Futures may use the material for any purpose and in any way it chooses, including, but not limited to, marketing, publicity, advertising and presentations.
10. Any personal data submitted will be held securely for a period of 3 months only. Personal data supplied may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfillment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
11. The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the competition which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media. You agree that your personal data may be used for this purpose.
12. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
13. The founder of Dynamic Futures and the Special projects coordinator will select the winner.